Everyone on our database will be sent an invitation form in the last week of February/first week of March. If you are a new exhibitor you can download a form and post it back to us.
Exhibits come in all shapes and sizes and exhibitors are the life blood of our rally.
Little exhibits ……..
… and big ones!
Conditions of Entry
1. The site will not open until the Thursday before the rally at 2:00PM.
2. Vehicles must not exceed 5 mph anywhere on the site
3. In the event of poor conditions the organisers reserve the right to limit all vehicle movements around the field including entrance and exit gates.
4. Every vehicle attending the site must display a vehicle specific pass with the correct registration number to gain entry.
5. Any vehicle that does not display a vehicle specific pass with the correct registration number will have to pay to gain entry.
6. Each exhibit/trade entry entitles free admission for two persons only. Additional passes are available using this form at preferential prices.
7. All Exhibitors / Traders must vacate the site by 10am on the Monday following the event and the pitch must be rubbish and litter free.
8. The organisers are unable to accept any liability for the theft or damage of any goods, equipment, or vehicles, howsoever caused whilst they are at the event. It is the sole responsibility of the owner to provide adequate insurance cover.
9. There will be onsite 24-hour security patrols during the event.
10. No items are to be offered for sale without prior written permission.
11. Drivers must hold a current licence for driven vehicles.
12. The site is closing on Sunday evening at 19:00 (7pm), therefore there is no possibility of camping until Monday.
Steam Engines Tractors
Stationery Engines Pre War Cars (Pre 1945)
Post War Cars (1945 onwards) Motor Cycles
Commercial Vehicles Military Vehicles
Please note that TWO PERSONS are allowed free entry per exhibit and additional passes will be charged for. The site will open from 2pm on the Thursday before the event and overnight camping is available, but not on the Sunday night. Return to Wrotham Steam Rally HOME PAGE.